Welcome to Hill Brow Partnership
Hill Brow Surgery was established in the 1920s; looking after patients in Staincross and surrounding areas. In 2017 we merged with Rotherham Road Surgery, Smithies, and now look after 17,500 patients. The Practice has 11 GPs and a full Nursing Team. As a training practice we normally have two GP Registrars working with us, as well as medical students and student nurses.
Patients can be seen at either of our surgeries and most of our Doctors hold surgeries at both sites.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Helping Yourself - Minor Illness and Self Help
You don't always need to visit your doctor to get treatment. Have a look through the Minor Illness and Self Help pages to see how you can help yourself to get well soon before contacting the surgery.
HILL BROW CHRISTMAS OPENING TIMES 2018
The Practice will be open as follows:
- Christmas Eve (24th December) Open as normal
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day Closed
- Thursday 27th December Open as normal
- New Years Eve(31st December) Open as normal
- New Years Day Closed
- Wednesday 2nd January 2019 Open as normal
When we are closed patients can contact I-Heart Barnsley or 111.
I-Heart Barnsley (01226 242419) is open as follows:-
- 24th December Phone calls 4pm to 6pm for appointments 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- 25th December Phone calls 8am to 9.30am; appointments 10am to 1pm
- 26th December Phone calls 8am to 9.30am; appointments 10am to 1pm
- 31st December Phone calls 4pm to 6pm for appointments 6.30pm to 10.30pm
- 1st January 2019 Phone calls 8am to 9.30pm; appointments 10am to 1pm
When the Surgery and I-Heart Barnsley are both closed patients should contact 111 if they need to seek medical help before the surgery re-opens.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.